It is no surprise that owning a two-wheeler is extremely useful, especially if you live in urban settings. It offers many perks, from easy navigation in heavy traffic to convenient parking to low maintenance costs. But if you have financial constraints and cannot make a lump-sum payment for your desired vehicle, new and pre-owned two-wheeler loans are a practical solution.
Manba Finance offers a hassle-free process to secure a bike, scooter, or EV two-wheeler loan at the lowest interest rates, affordable EMIs, and flexible repayment tenure. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits and step-by-step loan application process.
You may have many questions and doubts about bike loans. What documentation do you require for bike finance? Should you have a high credit score? Are self-employed people eligible? Find comprehensive answers to these and other queries below:
- You likely qualify for the loan: Manba Finance has simplified the two-wheeler loan eligibility criteria. If you are an Indian resident aged between 21 and 60, possess an active bank account, and have been employed for at least six months or running your business for a minimum of 2 years, you meet the requirements to secure a bike or scooter loan quickly.
- You can apply for your loan online: Manba Finance has eliminated the cumbersome process of filling up a loan application, gathering umpteen documents, standing in long queues to submit them, and waiting for days before it gets approved. The entire bike loan procuring process, from application to disbursement, occurs online!
- You need minimal documentation: You do not need to submit multiple documents during the loan application. All you need is any one proof of identity with your DOB (PAN card/ Aadhar card/ passport/ voter ID), any one proof of residence (electricity bill/ purchase agreement/ property tax/ utility bills/ rent agreement/ allotment letter), and proof of income.
- You can enjoy quick loan approval and disbursement: Most banks or non-banking finance companies typically take up to a week to approve the bike or scooter loan and then a couple of days more to disburse it. But with Manba Finance, once you complete the loan application process, the approval will not take more than 1 minute.
- You can get up to 100% bike finance: If your loan application ticks all the right boxes, you can be eligible for a 100% financing for bike, scooter, or EV bike loan! It means you have to make 0 down payment.
- You get to choose your desired repayment tenure: Does your current situation allow you to repay the loan in 6 months or three years? You can decide on a comfortable loan tenure based on your monthly income and other financial obligations.
- You get the lowest rate of interest: Many people hesitate to opt for a two-wheeler loan, thinking of the high-interest rates, which will ultimately result in substantial total repayment amounts. However, with Manba Finance, you can set aside this concern because we offer exceptionally low or even 0 interest two-wheeler loans.
- You can pay your EMIs in cash if needed: If you prefer cash transactions for whatever reasons, worry not; Manba Finance allows you to repay your bike loan in cash instalments, too.
In five easy steps, you can secure your two-wheeler loan with Manba Finance:
- Eligibility: Go to the Manba Finance website and check the two-wheeler loan eligibility criteria.
- Registration: If you qualify for the loan, click ‘Apply now‘ and fill in the required details, such as your name, email, phone number, location, type of loan, and preferred two-wheeler.
- Documentation: Submit the necessary document proofs.
- Approval: Get your loan approved quickly.
- Disbursement: Submit your KYC, E-Sign agreement, and complete E-mandate formalities to secure your low or 0 interest two-wheeler loan!