Terms & Conditions
The Customers (users) of Manba Finance Limited (MFL) using this site by implication, means that user have gone through and agreed and abide by following, disclaimer, Terms & Conditions.
It is important to note that MFL has taken required efforts to ensure that the information/ statement/ certificate provided on the MFL's Web Site is reasonably correct and accurate, however, MFL does not warrant its accuracy, completeness or suitability, correctness, adequacy validity, whatsoever for any purpose. As such database provided is without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect.
No Liability to MFL
- Use of any information/statement/certificate on MFL's Web site shall be at your own risk.
- MFL has provided information/data base on the Web Site on an "as is where is " basis. MFL expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- All information/statements/certificates should be used in accordance with applicable laws and MFL does not undertake any kind of liability whatsoever for the same.
- In case of transaction/ statement /certificate is not in agreement with your record or with the information that you have, you are requested to write to MFL.
- Disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, your use of the site.
Other Terms & conditions
- It will be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the use of name and password are kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party, including any representative of the MFL, or its agents and shall take all possible care to prevent discovery of the under name or password by any person.
- MFL makes no representations about the timeliness, of the services contained on the MFL web site for any purpose.
- MFL makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, of the services contained on the MFL web site for any purpose.
- MFL, at no event , be liable/ responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits,arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the MFL's web sites.
- MFL shall not be held responsible if any information/ database/ statement/ certificate/ page is printed/ downloaded from MFL's site and after printing/ downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/ removed/obscured contained therein.
- MFL, at no event, be liable/ responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages for the delay or inability to use the MFL web site, or failure to provide services, or for any information, date, statement, certificate, software, and any other services obtained through the MFL web sites, or otherwise arising out of the use of BFL web site.
- Certain services, such as accounting information depend on continuous connection to the MFL's database. MFL makes no assurance, representation, promise whatsoever that such connectivity will always be available.
- MFL reserves the right to suspend these services if in MFL’s opinion security of the site or of the data could be compromised.
- MFL may also suspend services on the web site for any customer at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such event user shall contact BFL offices for any clarification.