Payment Gateway Terms & Conditions
Following terms & conditions are applicable to customer transacting on the online platform. The service of the Web- Site is offered to the user of Service on condition that the user accepts the terms contained herein:
- That Manba Finance Limited has outsourced the web base trading activities to Service Providers. Customer shall be directed to the website of service providers for executing the transaction process. Once process of transaction is complete the customer shall be redirected to the web site of Manba Finance Ltd.
- If the transaction is delay or failed for reasons of incomplete or incorrect information. Customer shall not hold Manba Finance Limited responsible in any way.
- The Customer's continuous use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of the terms & conditions and the User will be clearly bounding him/her by all these terms and conditions.
- Manba Finance Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation direct or indirect, special incidental, technical or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising from or occasioned by (a) any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission or (b) interruption any such data ,information or message, due either to any act or omission by Manba Finance Limited or to any force majeure event or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Manba Finance Limited.
- Manba Finance Limited shall not be liable for the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the data of uninterrupted or error free provision of the service.
- In addition to and without the foregoing, Manba Finance Limited shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the services or information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the services or any of the users software, hardware, data or property.
- The effects of the payment will be subject to clearance from your banker and will be credited to your loan account within 3 working days.
- As per the process, repayment instruments will be forwarded to your bank 7 working days in advance of your loan due date. Hence any payment made during these 7 working days cannot be adjusted towards presented installment.
The client agrees to comply with all applicable laws and statutory requirements and agrees to be bound by and to diligently follow and ensure compliance with the applicable laws.